DT-100 Desktop Station with gooseneck microphone for director broadcast,TV station,communication command center, outside broadcast van, show, project test field, 3-pin XLR line cable connecting station to an intercom main station
2-wire / party line desktop station
Call and Talk button
XLR-3 loop through connector
3.5mm earphone and microphone connector
Wall mount hole
DT-100 desktop station can work with any TELIKOU Intercom standard main station, and it is suitable for TV station, communication command center, outside broadcast van, show, project test field, and other applications where communication is required.
This system adopts wired connection, and has following features, free of external emission interference, stable and reliable performance, flexible configuration, full-duplex communication, clear and loud communication sound, easy operation, and strong noise resistance.
1. Use appropriate 3-pin XLR line cable connecting station to an intercom main station. If station is receiving DC power, the Power LED will light up.
2. Turn volume control knob to the end anticlockwise, and plug in the microphone or headset.
3. Press Mic button and the green indicator above button will be ON, which indicating that the microphone is turned on.
4. Adjust the sidetone control (use a small screwdriver and insert it into the hole at bottom) and volume level, and ensure that the sound level for your own voice from the earphone is adjusted to minimum.
5. Press the Call button to send a talk request.
6. After the completion of talk, press the Mic button again, the indicator will be Off, and the microphone will be turned off
DT-100 desktop station is compatible with TELEX and Clear-Com Party-Line intercoms.